Aug 16, 2012 - Day # 9 - Shower: crash and burn.

Day 9 short update: so the shower was more of a crash and burn. Won't go into all the details, but let's just say I wasn't as ready as one might would have hoped. I'm showered, but it was disappointing, exhausting, and mentally challenging on all accounts. I promised you transparency so there you go. I think I just have to accept these four days are my hardest part and be ok with that. Headed to bed to regroup. (side note: for those of you that have called, thanks for your patience. I'm still struggling talking in person about some of this and I'm also restricted in holding my arms up, which you need to do to talk on the phone. That task is a challenge for the time being. Might want to stick to email for a few days.)


Click  www.tradinginthetatas.blogspot.com to access other posts. 

1 comment:

Sally McCollum said...



MaryAnn Stone Sibley love you Sally - while none of us want to be the "the one" to reveal Christ in our pain...yet that is exactly what we are called to do when we say "for your glory God". I am praying for your continued strength and perseverance as you battle through your recovery. Thank you for sharing your journey - IT IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE! hope this is small comfort for you in the midst of your struggles.
August 17 at 7:37pm · Like · 1

Sally Moore McCollum Mary Ann, thanks for the continual encouragement. It has been a super rough 24 hours. I've been an emotional basket case. Today i slept most of the day and am just now feeling human again after a hibernation. Were just went for some ice cre...See More
August 17 at 7:44pm via mobile · Like