Aug 29, 2012 - Day # 21 - Pesky little suckers!

So there is this one little pesky little drain, whom I've hated all along more than the others (under normal circumstances I would feel extremely guilty about that. I used to line up all the dolls on my bed so one wasn't left out). Anyway, this drain #3 decided in the last 24 hours to start dumping out more. Well let's just say, if this drain keeps me from getting them pulled out, not only will I be getting free lower body liposuction from this surgeon (yesterday's post), but this drain #3 is going to be slandered, mauled, talked about for centuries to come all over social media. The power of words, buster! Disclaimer: this author in no way supports bullying. And finds it absolutely unacceptable and intolerable with the exception of drains.

1 comment:

Sally McCollum said...

You, Content Truelove, Robyn Scollard Schoch and 5 others like this.

Harriet Albertson Whiteman Love your sense of humor. I'm praying for you.
Wednesday at 10:15am · Like · 2

Sabrina Lai Kloehn Praying for you too!
Wednesday at 1:01pm via mobile · Like