Aug 29, 2012 - Day # 21- Post reconstruction appt update

Bad news. No lower body liposuction. Guess I better get on the treadmill. (All four drains are out!) More specifics later.

A few hours later....  Thinking I can't formulate a post (maybe), but I will say sitting in the breast clinic this afternoon reminded me of why I made this radical mastectomy decision. Judge me if needed but I feel awful for these ladies that sit here who didn't have the luxury of preventative options that I had. Prayers for these women and their journeys..

1 comment:

Sally McCollum said...


You, Robyn Scollard Schoch and 13 others like this.

Robyn Scollard Schoch Happy for you today!
Wednesday at 4:17pm · Like

Polly Morgan So pleased!!
Wednesday at 4:30pm · Like

Nancy Holdsworth O'Melia Yippee. See I knew it would go we'll today. Praises
Wednesday at 4:48pm · Like

Elizabeth Fusco Brown Yay!!
Wednesday at 5:32pm · Like

Sabrina Lai Kloehn Yay! That's great news! Hope that means a great nights sleep and lots less pain!
Wednesday at 6:42pm via mobile · Like

Amy Stocki Praises!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday at 9:01pm · Like

Content Truelove Awesome!!!
Wednesday at 10:17pm · Like