April 28, 2014 - The love of a spouse (posted out of order).

Ron is exhausted. We climbed on the bed to adjust the two pressure vests I'm wearing. After we were done he laid his head down for less than thirty seconds. I asked him to grab the lotion for my dressings and he pops up very loudly says "it looks like salsa". I busted out laughing. He had fallen asleep and started dreaming in that thirty seconds. I asked him what looks like salsa? He said my wounds. Even he laughed. Bless him. He's cared for me without complaint!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh bless his heart! That made me laugh out loud.

Christ Evans

Anonymous said...

Poor Ron! I can come stay with you and he can stay here!

content Truelove

Sally McCollum said...

Content, we are doing well. He just needs a night of sleep. That will happen tonight since we have no where to be early tomorrow, but i will let him know your offer. He's precious. It looks like salsa!!!! Bahahaaaa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your caregiver needs a little care himself....bless him

Shearl McCollum

Sally McCollum said...

Shearl, he takes after the Mccollums. Asleep in ten seconds flat no matter where you are!

Anonymous said...

Not sure I want Mexican anytime soon!

Amy Moore