Aug 25, 2012 - Day # 18 - Breaking out

I breaking out of here tonight even if it kills me. (Shhh! Our secret!) A craving for sushi calls for desperate measures. I'm going stealth ninja.

Four hours later.... Best-breakout-ever! I dressed in black so I would blend in with the night, sat down low in the back seat of the car with tinted windows, held my belly to disguise myself as a pregnant woman, talked without making eye contact with the man taking our order, and held my head low while shuffling back to the car (sadly all of those things are true but can be explained by the mastectomy, however it works well for the ninja story). The only thing missing was super stealth speed. I just didn't have that in me to muster up.

2 comments:

Sally McCollum said...

I breaking out of here tonight even if it kills me. (Shhh! Our secret!) A craving for sushi calls for desperate measures. I'm going stealth ninja.

You, Content Truelove, Nancy Holdsworth O'Melia and 10 others like this.

Nancy Holdsworth O'Melia Go Sally! Go!!
18 hours ago · Like

Sally Moore McCollum In hindsight Nancy, i should have dragged you with me since in 24 hrs....
16 hours ago via mobile · Like

Leigh Clark Adams Hey, thanks to you we had guacamole w/ our dinner tonight b/c I'd been craving it all day! :)
16 hours ago · Like

Sally Moore McCollum Woo hoo, Leigh! Home made guacamole. Best ever. I'm already planning it for lunch tomorrow.
15 hours ago via mobile · Like

Sally McCollum said...

Best breakout ever...

You, Content Truelove, Kelly O'Melia and 10 others like this.

Polly Morgan Wonderful ! You continue to amaze me. Way to go Sally.
15 hours ago · Like